Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. I will be your host, Juan Golbez.

A little bit about me:



I am 30+ years old.

I am married and have a six year old daughter and a one year old daughter.

I have been a network engineer for about 4 years now, first on the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI for short), the largest private network in the world, and now for a company called Melaleuca.

I am a senior network engineer, which means I work on hot-button issues and try to mentor the junior engineers.

I have a CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA and Sec+ (8570 cert required for DoD)

I am an avid gamer, be it console, PC, board or tabletop RPG. I don't get as much time as I'd like these days, but I try to keep current.


The Blog

I made this blog to keep notes on the certs I have done and new certs I am working on. Mostly these are notes for me, but if they will assist you, by all means use them. I will label the notes with the certification, ie, CCNA Notes, so if you are looking for a particular cert you can search by that and filter by labels.

From time to time I may post stuff that's important to me or that I have opinions about. Feel free to ignore that part as you like.

On the right side is a sidebar that will expand. I've linked some other networking blogs/sites that have helped me, as well as links to other websites I frequent. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment